Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Tuesday



This plump, fuzzy, grey old gal is going to the shops, for the first time in a couple of weeks. 

It has been fun being creative, living off what we have squirreled away in the pantry and fridge, but now I feel the need for some fresh greens, fruit and vegetables.

Wish me luck.

I'm heading for the dizzying heights of Mablethorpe.

It is a dreary little seaside town, especially on a damp day.   However, it does have a couple of supermarkets.    I can do a bit of shopping and be back within the hour.

Which is just as well, today is also library van day.    Will the tiny transit van have been replaced by a mini  I wonder...

The excitement of it all, can I cope?

6 comments:

  1. I have a photo of me aged about 3 walking along the front at Mapplethorpe, even in the photo you can see that it is chucking it down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain definitely makes it even more dreary!

      Delete
  2. What a cute photo!!!!

    You are so funny! "This plump, fuzzy, grey old gal is going to the shops"

    Well, your run~to~the~shops, doesn't take long, at least. That's a help. I really do loath to go grocery shopping. -sigh- We each have a list, and take our own push cart and split it up. But I am always done, before him. -sigh- I zipppppppppppppppp.... He ponnnnnders.... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of my old dogs, Pip. She was a delightful demon!

      Shopping never takes long, my husband doesn't have the patience to hang around long! It helps that these are not large supermarkets, not too much choice.

      Delete
  3. No blogs from me this week as I'm in Wales for a break guess what, no milk in any of the shops though I did get long life milk so I can have my porrage and tea. Still lots of snow around here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, I hope you have a wonderful week in Wales, despite the lack of fresh milk! Have fun.

      Delete

Lovely to hear from you.
I will try to answer comments in the next post.